At TSA Architects, we’ve accomplished much . . . yet the best is still to come. Come join our capable team members who make a difference in Healthcare, Eldercare, Education & Enterprise. We are looking for excellent people who will enhance our culture of empowerment, trust, and letting the best ideas win for our clients. We also believe in good life balance. We currently have the following opportunities open:
Project Architect/ Manager $70—90K salary (D.O.E., min. 5 years experience)
Intern Architect/Job Captain $50—70K salary (D.O.E., min. 2 years experience)
Send resume and cover letter to AMiller@tsa-usa.com
At TSA Architects we love architecture and are passionate about creating meaningful environments that inspire health, healing, and happiness. We care about your success. We believe that innovative architecture is a strategy to elevate your brand and mission. We also believe that the design and construction process is an exciting positive experience when properly managed.
In a spirit of coll...aborative innovation we draw on our award-winning experience to challenge the status-quo. We integrate your mission and vision with our thoughtful innovative design approach, and sound project management expertise. We design user-centered environments that inspire best-in-class outcomes for Healthcare Facilities.
Since our founding in 1996, we have been respected for our innovative design, deep experience, and dedication to our clients’ needs. As specialists we provide thought-leadership and state-of-the-art health care expertise that will address your specific needs.
Our leadership in healthcare design has allowed us to collaborate on outstanding projects for all the major healthcare clients in the region - including Intermountain Healthcare, University of Utah Hospital and Clinics, VA Medical Center, Mountain Star Healthcare, and IASIS Healthcare.
Our innovative approach to design means:
- Your mission and vision, both now and into the future, is the catalyst for our design efforts. We want to hear it.
- Your project will benefit from a healthy balance of creativity and technology. We are passionate about it.
- You will be involved as a collaborative member of the design team. We respect your leadership and engagement.
Our deep experience in, and focus on Architecture for Health means:
- We will bring the latest thinking and wisdom gained from many years working with the best healthcare
organizations to your projects.
- You can trust us to help your organization deliver the extraordinary level of care your customers expect and deserve.