ODELL is immediately hiring 2Project Architects / Job Captains for our Charlotte, NC studio. The “New ODELL” is a growing and dynamic “boutique design” firm focused on quality service to our clients, leading edge design, and innovative project delivery. Firm leaders are best in class industry experts in their respective areas of expertise. The firm’s primary market sectors are Heal, Work, Play, Live, and Learn.
The selected candidates will work from Concepts and Schematic Design through the Construction Document phase for a wide-range of projects particularly mixed-used, sports arenas, and corporate design. The ideal candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Architecture, 3-8 years experience in architectural design, and proficiency in Revit.
Candidates we are looking for will…
· Be passionate about innovative design and reject “one size fits all” approaches to design
· Be a great communicator and team collaborator
· Desire to create their own career destiny; be self-motivated and a high achiever
· Have a positive attitude – someone who enjoys good work and is fun to work with
You will want ODELL for the…
· Excellent Salary and premium benefits package
· Immediate ability to impact and contribute to top-tier design projects
· Opportunity to work on both national and international projects
· Supportive team environment
How to apply
Qualified candidates should send their resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB ID: PA-CLT in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
ODELL originated in 1940 as a one-man Architecture Firm in Charlotte, North Carolina. The organization has grown steadily to its present position as one of the leading planning, architectural and interior design firms in the nation. Today ODELL operates primarily out of its Charlotte, North Carolina, Richmond, Virginia, and Houston, Texas, and Beijing, China offices where it enjoys a national and... growing international practice. With a renewed focus on design excellence, sustainable design and outstanding customer service, ODELL is well prepared to address the challenges of design in the 21st century. ODELL focuses its expertise in four market sectors identified as HEAL (Healthcare facilities), WORK (Commercial facilities), PLAY (Sports and Entertainment facilities), and LIVE (Multifamily and Mixed-Used Developments).