We are seeking an Architect with at least 2 years of experience who has an aptitude for problem solving in a dynamic, collaborative work environment. Primary responsibilities include daily management and coordination of restoration and preservation projects.
To be considered, the preferred candidate should have experience with the following:
• Developing design concepts through construction documents.
• Contractor bid solicitations and reviews.
• Contract administration and construction management services.
• Managing project schedules, change orders, payment applications and project close-out oversight.
• Maintaining project budgets.
• Work efficiently on multiple projects, both independently and with team members.
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills with team members, consultants and clients.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal communication and organization skills.