The Senior Medical Planner will need to direct documentation and related Healthcare architecture necessary for the design and project delivery of Healthcare facilities consistent with the firm’s commitment to design and quality.
The Senior Medical Planner will market and develop relationships with healthcare clients.
Reporting to the Principal in Charge/Project Manager for the project and lead the healthcare team, guiding the planning during the course of the project execution.
Coordination with design team to integrate medical planning with project design concepts
Healthcare planning, programming, medical equipment coordination
Must possess understanding of the FGI Guidelines and coordination
Direct project documentation from planning, SD, DD and CD phases.
Facilitating client user group meetings and strategic planning sessions
Being current with master planning, design and related medical architecture expertise and practices necessary for the design and project delivery of healthcare facilities.
Provide solid planning consistent with the firm’s commitment to design, quality and schedules
Familiarity with the latest heath care industry trends and innovations
Ability to mentor upcoming medical planners
· Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture required, Architectural License required
· Minimum15 years architectural experience in Healthcare Facilities Planning
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, ADT, and Revit
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Team collaboration being able to both input planning in REVIT and provide clear direction for junior staff
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time
· Possession of a valid motor vehicle operator’s license and willingness to use insured personal vehicle in the courses of employment.