MG2 is looking for a talented junior architecture staff member located in our Seattle, WA office.
MG2 partners with businesses around the world to create meaningful transformation through architectural services, planning, interior design, brand strategy, and consulting services. MG2 is consistently ranked among the largest architecture firms in the nation and among the top retail design firms in the world. MG2 serves clients around the globe from four offices: Seattle, WA; Irvine, CA; Washington, DC and Shanghai.
- Support the project design process for projects
- Prepare architectural plans and renderings
- Perform architectural assignments and works from designs of others
- Compile data and perform design computations
- Coordinate all aspects of personal project work towards successful completion
- Reviews and understands assignment and tasks
- Assists PM / PA with project assignments
- Bachelor of architecture degree
- 2 -3 years working in a firm
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit
Follow us on Twitter @MG2_design
At MG2 we work hard, but we also know the importance of having some fun while doing what we do best. We have a number of social activities, sports teams and opportunities for community involvement. We meet every other Friday over breakfast to celebrate new employees, project milestones and employee anniversaries (many of our colleagues have been here a long time)!
It’s also important our employees lead a balanced and healthy life. To support this, MG2 offers flexible hours, a telecommuting policy, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) (including company match) and paid time off.
We consider our offices innovation labs where employees can be creative and take risks. Whether it’s in your daily work or participating in a team brainstorming session, we challenge or staff to come up with the next great idea!
Additionally, to help support and encourage employee development, the firm provides a generous training allowance including reimbursement for certification in your area of expertise.
Apply now at http://mg2.applytojob.com/apply/YhOztI/Junior-Architectural-Staff?source=AIA+National