- Ten years of recent design and construction specification experience required, including five years as a full time specifications writer, seven years preferred. Previous experience with large-scale, technically complex projects and multiple clients preferred.
- Degree in architecture, engineering, planning or related field required.
- Proficiency with MS Office required; proficiency with BSD SpecLink software preferred.
- Knowledge of CSI principles and construction materials required.
- Specifications certification preferred.
- Professional Registration preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.