RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation's top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
We are currently seeking a Project Architect to join our Corporate Practice.
We design health and science facilities for Fortune 1000 clients with specialized expertise in health and science, financial services, workplace, and mission critical. Through an established national platform, our professionals offer full-service solutions proven to achieve a return on investment for our clients. If you're interested in working in a creative and collaborative environment to meet the needs of growing businesses, then join our specialized team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the expansion of RS&H's Healthcare practice footprint and be a part of our voice in the market. Our successful candidate will be responsible for strengthening relationships with current and new Healthcare clients in the region, have the opportunity to work with other talented, entrepreneurial minded people, share a collaborative environment and work with a diverse client list. If you have a history of long-term working relationships within the Healthcare practice, then your skills are in alignment with our position.
- Engage with Healthcare clients and strengthen our presence within the region as a Healthcare service provider that focuses on patient-centered care and evidence-based design solutions.
- Utilize and encourage the best uses of design technologies for presentation and production purposes while championing BIM technologies.
- Utilize speaking and writing opportunities to help position the firm as a thought leader while maintaining involvement in key organizations such as AIA and AHCA.
- Work closely with Project Managers with respect to budget and workload projections.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture with 5-15 years of design experience preferably working with Healthcare systems and service providers.
- Florida professional registration in the field of Architecture.
- Strong marketing, sales, production and team building skills.
- Experience resolving complex technical and design issues.
- Proficiency with AutoCad, Revit, ADT, Sketch Up, and Photoshop
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills
- LEED Accreditation preferred
In addition to the position's skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.