Payette seeks talented Revit Technicians to share in our passion for design. Challenging building types are the focus of our collaborative practice: healthcare facilities of all types and higher educational facilities for science, research laboratories. We go beyond technical and programmatic competence to bring award winning design and beautiful craft to these buildings of intense habitation. The primary role of the Revit Technician will be to author and curate centralized Autodesk Revit content such as families, components and reference details that will be the basis of our firm's office-wide resources and standards. The Revit Technician may also be required to provide general assistance and modeling support to design teams.
Candidates must have proven, high-level skills with the professional use of Autodesk Revit and have a passion for keeping data organized in a simple and easily understood manner. There will be opportunities to investigate possible synergies between Revit and other in house tools such as Rhino, SketchUp, Microsoft Access, Dynamo and fabrication tools.
Minimum Position requirements include:
- Certificate programs focused on Revit. Assoc/BS/MS degree in Architecture or Engineering or Construction Management a plus.
- An ability to understand architectural drawings. Professional experience (architectural, engineering, or construction management) a plus.
- Exceptional Revit skills a must (2+ years of experience). Good AutoCAD, Dynamo, Rhino and / or Navisworks skills a plus.
- Exceptional communication, multitasking and data organizational skills
- Interest and passion for all aspects of the built environment and how technology plays a role in this
Payette is a leading architectural design firm specializing in the programming, planning, and design of complex buildings for medical and scientific research, academic teaching, healthcare, and corporate research. Founded in the 1930s, Payette's practice is based upon a problem solving approach that strives for innovation by understanding the subtle nuances of a client's site, program needs, and technological aspirations. Our firm has a very optimistic view of the architect's power to make a positive impact upon their communities and strives to push beyond the design of environments that merely work, to shape places that are inviting, and foster dialogue and interaction. Our buildings are often praised by grateful occupants who teach, do research, and treat patients in spaces filled with light and open views, spaces both for quiet thinking and for collaborative exchange.