This position is responsible for planning and coordinating all business development and marketing activities to support the Atlanta office.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Plan and conduct business development activities in collaboration with Atlanta principal-in-charge (PIC) and other firm business development directors
- Develop statement of qualifications (SOQ) and RFQ responses (proposals) in collaboration with PIC and Atlanta staff
- Develop and prepare PowerPoint presentations as required
- Collaborate with Houston-based marketing director on Atlanta marketing needs
- Participate in firm-wide marketing team: weekly conference calls, and other BD/marketing activities.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to prioritize competing scheduling demands
- Ability to independently define, schedule, and manage the proposal preparation process, including the ability to understand and analyze RFQ/RFP requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team structure
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Technical competencies:
- InDesign desktop publishing and presentation software
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Microsoft Office
- Deltek Vision database system
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred. Five+ years of relevant experience in the A/E/C industry.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
PGAL offers a diverse and energetic working environment and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans.
PGAL is an equal opportunity / E-verify employer. Protected veterans and persons with disabilities under applicable state and federal law are encouraged to apply.
Based upon qualifications.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and indicate which position and location you are applying to in your email.