PGAL is seeking to hire a BIM Manager with 5-10 years’ architectural/design firm experience to provide Revit/BIM management, model management, and support for the firm’s Revit projects. We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated capacity for a high level of responsibility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Revit/BIM management, leadership, model management, and support for the firm’s projects
- Work collaboratively with current BIM Managers in the firm
- Work closely with project teams on developing BIM implementation plans, project startup methods and workflow strategies
- Assist project teams with advanced Revit modeling requirements, content creation, and coordination efforts
- Manage and organize Revit detail and family libraries for use between projects
- Develop and implement Revit standards, and coordinate standards for specific project requirements
- Provide Revit/BIM quality control of all projects, including model maintenance and reviews and application of best practices
- Assist troubleshooting and resolving Revit/BIM application issues
- Provide BIM application training to staff as required
- Review and implement new versions of BIM software and develop customized solutions as required in liaison with IT Department
- 5-10 years of experience in the field of Architecture in a BIM leadership role
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field from accredited university
- Three or more built projects (200.000 sq. ft. or larger) in Revit; including collaboration with other major disciplines (structure, MEP, interiors)
- Experience with a BIM execution plan and providing a detailed modeling plan for each phase of design
- Expert level of knowledge of Autodesk Revit and Revit project workflows
- Collaborative project management with multiple design teams/offices that involved model integration
- Have played a role in project coordination/model mediation/sequencing
- Familiarity with model visualization – using Revit as the base point and integrating with other software for rendering/animation (i.e. 3ds Max) and for post-production (i.e. Photoshop and After Effects)
- Working knowledge of analysis models that vary from solar studies to quantity takeoffs
- Experience with Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- Working knowledge in additional applications for energy modeling and analysis, rendering, programing
- Working knowledge or fluency in Rhino preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
PGAL offers a diverse and energetic working environment and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans.
PGAL is an equal opportunity / E-verify employer. Protected veterans and persons with disabilities under applicable state and federal law are encouraged to apply.
Based upon qualifications.
Please provide resume and work samples.