- Registered architect (or intern on registration path) with 8 to 10 years of experience
- LEED AP preferred
- Dedicated team player, excellent communicator, possessing demonstrated skill at the execution of technically complex projects.
- Thorough familiarity with the technical considerations involved in coordinating and executing Type 5 wood frame multifamily residential and Type 1 concrete high-rise residential and commercial building types.
- Strong experience in the management of documentation created in Revit 3D Building Information Modeling and AutoCAD. Fluency with production in these programs and other drawing programs such as Google Sketchup an asset.
- Skill in the management and coordination of project documentation and preparation of graphic presentation material.
- Strong experience in the management of collaborative design disciplines, including integrated project delivery experience.
- Passion for high quality design and sustainable design. Experience with sustainable building rating systems an asset.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter, and "Intermediate Architect" in subject-line, attention Catherine Calvert, AIA, Managing Director by replying to this ad.
- Please include samples of your work, keeping total email size below 2 MB.
- No phone calls or office visits please.
- Applicants must meet minimum experience qualifications to be considered for this position.
For more information about VIA Architecture, please visit our website at www.via-architecture.com.