Mimar Architects & Engineers, Inc. dba Mimar Ponte Mellor a dynamic, fast growing architectural, planning, interior design, engineering and construction management firm of Baltimore & Washington DC seeks highly focused design professionals ambitious to grow into partnership of the firm. We offer excellent benefit package and additional incentives. We are hiring immediately for following positions: 1. Principal Architects to Lead Baltimore, MD and New York, NY Offices, Healthcare, DOD & Aviation experience is preferred.
Other opportunities include: Project Managers, mid-level Architects with Revit experience, Graphic Designers/ Wayfinding.
Primary positions are for Project Manager/ principal level and a Business Development Professional, we are also anticipating need for 3 or more mid level architects. Marketing Coordinators are also encouraged to contact us.
Only serious candidates need to apply directly, candidates applying thru recruiters will not be entertained.
Candidates must be self-motivated team players with excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects. Computer skills, with working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and BIM, Microstation skills are plus. Candidates with strong design talent, with excellent graphic and presentation, business development skills will be preferred. Come join one of the fastest growing firm in the Baltimore/Washington area. Contact Lynn Knight, Business Development Director at extension 103, or Email Resume: LKnight@mimarch.net 7004 Security Blvd. Suite 210 Baltimore MD 21244 Phone: 410-944-4900
Principal level candidates, who are looking to make a immediate move can also reach Managing Patner firstname.lastname@example.org or (410) 944-4900 Ext.101, if necessay
Healthcare, Mass Transit/ Multimodal Stations
Aviation, K-12, Higher Education,
Federal/ DOD, State, Muncipal
Additional Salary Information: Salary Negotiable, Standard Benefits Included/Additional Benefits Negotiable
2. Mimar Ponte Mellor (MPM) is seeking a highly-motivated, creative, and committed Interior Designer or Interior Architect, with at least 5 years of experience. A candidate with experience working on interiors in the corporate, healthcare, or aviation/mass transit sectors is preferred.
Our main offices are located in Baltimore, MD and branch office in Georgetown, DC. The person in this position can choose to work from either office. We are currently seeking to interview both full-time and part-time candidates.
We have several other openings at this time for architects, engineers (all levels), CADD/ Microstation Designers:
Architects/engineers for high-end Commercial, Aviation, Healthcare and Transit facilities design experience to support the fast paced high-profile projects. Revit experience is preferable for mid-level architects.
· Thorough working knowledge of applicable codes, standards, regulations and statutes relevant to major aviation, healthcare and transit projects;
· Ability to interpret drawings of all design disciplines, to understand the technical implications and incorporate them into specifications;
· Well-developed organizational and analytical skills, good interpersonal skills, and ability to clearly communicate, both verbally and in writing
· Familiar with preparing construction documents and specification formatted for various project delivery methods including design-bid-build, design-build, and potentially public-private-partnerships (P3);
As noted above exceptional candidates will be professional, self-motivated, well-organized and detail- oriented with the flexibility and ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and work in the Project Office.