- Excellent written, verbal, graphic presentations and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with clients, consultants, and team members.
- Superior architectural design knowledge and ability, particularly as they apply to Science and Technology, Health Sciences and Academic project types.
- Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp and similar rendering and modeling software platforms.
- Ability to work well within a team environment. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Capable of juggling multiple demands and adjusting to shifting priorities and/or deadlines. Strong attention to detail.
- An understanding of sustainable design principals. A working knowledge of the LEED rating system and credit requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture required; Master's degree in architecture preferred.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in architectural design with a track record of innovation.
- Registered Architect in the United States preferred.
- LEED AP preferred.
Interested candidates are asked to submit samples along with their resume.
Flad Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flad will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.