Payette has a history of fostering a collaborative work environment focused on providing their clients with comprehensive and creative integrated design solutions, placing a significant emphasis upon the integration of site and architecture.
Payette is seeking a motivated and qualified professional landscape architect to assume a leadership role in project landscape design; guidance, preparation and presentations, documentation from pre-schematic to construction documents and specifications, construction observation and fostering a collaborative work relationship across all disciplines and experience levels of the firm.
Your role is to guide landscape staff development, develop appropriate fees to support project efforts, review cost estimates and coordinate with consultant teams across all professional disciplines. Design opportunities range across all aspects of landscape architecture from campus and precinct planning to site specific design.
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- A minimum of 15 years of professional experience in the landscape architecture field, with proven experience in a management role
- A professional Landscape Architecture license in good standing
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD
- A professional landscape architecture degree
Other position qualifications include:
- Strong design and graphics skills
- Technical knowledge of landscape elements
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with various levels of individuals including clients, consultants, and architects
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and perform well under deadlines
- Registration and LEED accreditation are preferable
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp is preferred
Payette is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Resumes submitted online will be considered. When applying for this position please upload your portfolio in the "other" documents section. Please note for all documents (resume, cover letter, and portfolio) the maximum files size is 5 MB.