DAHLIN GROUP ARCHITECTURE PLANNING is an international architecture and planning firm with three offices in California. We have 40 years of experience building communities where we live and work, whether it’s through our commercial office, retail developments, residential communities, mixed-use developments, urban infill projects, fitness and recreation facilities, or community centers. Please visit our website (www.dahlingroup.com) for more information.
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Architect in our Irvine, CA office.
Candidates must meet the following:
- Graduate of an accredited 4 or 5 year architecture school
- Minimum 10 years of experience completing design and construction documents for community/commercial/institutional architecture
- 3+ years Revit experience
- CA Architectural license
- Familiarity with wood frame, steel, and masonry construction and related building codes
- Highly developed skills and talent in Revit, SketchUp modeling, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, and preparation of presentation materials
- Demonstrated experience in directing, coordinating and overseeing production of project design, construction documents and administration
- Demonstrated experience working with clients, outside consultants, and training/supervision of technical staff
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Strong verbal and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently and in a team environment to coordinate with other design professionals
- Experience working in construction phases of projects with owners and general contractors
- Currently eligible to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis, without future employment sponsorship required
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees. We also offer the opportunity to participate in a pre-tax Flexible Spending plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, and 401k.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online at www.dahlingroup.com/careers. Please include a cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format (15MB max). We suggest including a link to a complete online portfolio in the cover letter. Inquiries that do not follow these instructions will not be considered.
Non-local candidates will be considered; however, relocation benefits may or may not be offered depending upon current openings.
We regret that due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding applications.
DAHLIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.