Integrus Architecture is a group of Architects, Structural Engineers, Interior Designers, and Business Professionals committed to an integrated approach toward meaningful and lasting design. By creating buildings that add significant value to the communities in which they're situated, we hope to make the world a better place – for everyone – to live, to work, and to learn.
What You Do:
The Lead Designer performs a variety of tasks and uses design expertise on Public / Governmental Projects and to assist in achieving client satisfaction and business results. This includes working with team members in the timely, professional, and accurate production of various design documents, contracts, computer generated renderings, technical drawings, code research, Revit models, or other items associated with the delivery of architectural design services.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Master’s Degree preferred
- Architectural Licensure a must; LEED accredited a plus
- Experience as Design Lead on projects
- Participation in applicable AIA, NCARB and community activities
What We Give You:
- A fun, collaborative working environment
- Employer paid insurance to include medical, dental, vision, life and disability
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- FSA plan with dependent care and transportation options
- 401K retirement plan
How to be successful:
- Quality of Work- when you take pride, it shows!
- Integrity- honesty is the best policy.
- Dependability- your team counts on you!
- Communication- need we say more?
Does this sound like a firm you want to work for? Does our ideal candidate sound just like you? If it does, please email us your resume and portfolio, no larger than 4MB please. We would be very happy if you would also include a cover letter. Please attach as documents in either word or PDF and email to email@example.com with Project Designer - Spokane in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.
Integrus Architecture is an EEO/AAP employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.