Rapt Studio is an award-winning design and strategy studio that believes everything is connected. Complex problems cannot be solved with any one expertise, skill set, or discipline. We’re a team of architects, interior and graphic designers, strategists, and product designers who ask tough questions and solve complex problems with a rigorous process. See what we’re about at www.raptstudio.com.
Based in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York City, we are a group of believers – crazy talented, intensely focused and curious to a fault. Our Los Angeles studio is looking to add another Job Captain to our mix of 20+ Raptors. We seek candidates with the following requirements:
- Fun, creative, collaborative, and isn’t afraid to think-outside-of-the-box individual
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture
- 4 – 7 years of experience working in an architecture or design studio
- Expertise in the use of Revit and Adobe CS
- Knowledge of project documentation, materials, construction methods, and building codes
- Strong graphic, organization, and communication skills are essential
- Must be able to problem solve both individually and as a member of a project team including consultants
- Experience in commercial projects including ground-up construction, core and shell repositioning, and creative workplace
- US citizenship and/or authorization to work legally in the US
- State Licensure (or in the process of) and LEED accreditation is a plus
- Master Degree in Architecture is a plus
At Rapt Studio, we put great stock in our staff; everyone owns a piece of the business through our ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Program) and knows that our mutual success is founded on solid teamwork, individual accomplishment, and serious work. We have other excellent benefit offerings which include medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, and 20 days PTO accrued annually.
Please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, portfolio, and resume (5 MB maximum). Include ‘Job Captain’ in the subject line. No phone calls will be accepted. Salary will be commensurate with abilities and relevant experience.