MG2 is looking for a talented Senior Interior Designer – Hospitality located in our Seattle office.
MG2 partners with businesses around the world to create meaningful transformation through architectural services, planning, interior design, brand strategy, and consulting services. MG2 is consistently ranked among the largest architecture firms in the nation and among the top retail design firms in the world. MG2 serves clients around the globe from four offices: Seattle, WA; Irvine, CA; Washington, DC and Shanghai.
- Manages and directs Interior Design work for Hospitality projects, including some Residential
- Manages and leads clients toward successful outcomes – from Brand Translation through construction administration and final move-in
- Works with technical architects to ensure implementation of design intent
- Identifies additional services as they arise
- Manages team efforts within budget hours
- Monitors account and project financials
- Possesses full knowledge of contracts and expectations
- Actively collaborates and manages work for project designers and technical resources
- Participates in firm-wide design charrettes
- Leads budget development and assignment of resources
- Motivates and inspires direct reports
- Leads and mentors junior designers in design, industry, and technical issues – shares expertise liberally
- Firm-wide role and visibility in Interiors leadership and mentoring
- Inspires Design Excellence in Hospitality and Residential Interiors Projects
- Actively engages in Business Development – writing proposals, budgets, and creative briefs for business development
- 10+ years of Interior Design experience, majority in hospitality plus residential
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or equivalent
- Demonstrated design leadership within market
- Account Leadership across multiple projects and teams for large and complex projects
- Project management in Hospitality Interiors and Architecture projects
- IIDA member / NCIDQ certified
- Effective people management skills
- Actively involved with one or more external community or professional organizations
Follow us on Twitter @MG2_Design
At MG2 we work hard, but we also know the importance of having some fun while doing what we do best. We have a number of social activities, sports teams and opportunities for community involvement. We meet every other Friday over breakfast to celebrate new employees, project milestones and employee anniversaries (many of our colleagues have been here a long time)!
It’s also important our employees lead a balanced and healthy life. To support this, MG2 offers flexible hours, a telecommuting policy, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401(k) (including company match) and paid time off.
We consider our offices innovation labs where employees can be creative and take risks. Whether it’s in your daily work or participating in a team brainstorming session, we challenge or staff to come up with the next great idea!
Additionally, to help support and encourage employee development, the firm provides a generous training allowance including reimbursement for certification in your area of expertise.
Apply now at http://mg2.applytojob.com/apply/70Nxw4/Senior-Interior-Designer-Hospitality?source=AIA+National