Quezada Architecture, a multi-disciplinary design firm based in San Francisco, is currently seeking qualified candidates to join our diverse and talented team. Our work spans a wide range of sectors including commercial, residential, and health & wellness. Our ideal candidates are creative, collaborative, self-motivated, positive and flexible, with strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidates must have both the requisite experience and a passion for progressive/modern design, exceptional design sensibility and are very organized. Oh, and a good sense of humor is mandatory!
This position requires an individual who is experienced in the design and technical nuances of architecture. This is a key position in our firm where you will be collaborating on the design, documentation and consultant coordination on a wide array of project types. Experience in project management a plus but more importantly, we are looking for someone who has worked on complex projects and has experience in all aspects of the project delivery process.
Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited Architecture Program
8+ years of related experience working in a design office
Qualifications, Skills and Software
- Must be able to initiate and create technical drawings for the SD, DD and CD phases of project documentation
- Revit 2016 (mandatory )
- AutoCAD 2016 (mandatory)
- Sketch-Up (mandatory)
- MS Office (mandatory)
- Collaborating with team in the concept phase to development of the approach to the project
- Manage and organize isolated tasks for larger projects
- Manage and coordinate sub-consultants drawings w/ architectural design
- QA / QC review and implementation
- Clash detection and manage efforts for Design/Build trades
- Managing and preparing technical documentation of projects
- Collaborates with other staff on workflow optimization between technical drawings and 3D visualizations
- Keeping current with software upgrades
- Attending client presentations and meetings
- Preparing and issuing Bid Documents
- Assisting in Construction Administration
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
QA is a medium-ish design firm working on large, high profile projects in SF. You will be part of a fun, high-energy and smart team dedicated to advancing great design. QA offers a wide range of benefits including health, dental, vision, and chiropractic care as well as 401k and long term disability benefits. We enjoy what we do and we enjoy doing it together!