Be part of a dynamic team, a growing office, and the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives through beautiful healthcare design. Boulder Associates is a leader in design for healthcare and senior living, providing architecture, interior design and graphic design services from thriving offices in Boulder, Sacramento, Irvine, San Francisco and Dallas.
We seek an architectural intern to join our Sacramento team. This person will help design and document a variety of healthcare project types in all phases from programming though construction administration.
Top candidates will be looking for an energetic, small office environment with long-term career potential and will be eager to learn quickly and progress in their careers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare design studies
• Plan and execute work as a reliable, integral member of a project team
• Coordinate work with consultants, clients and regulatory agencies
• Develop project documentation in Revit
• Perform construction administration duties
Required Experience / Attributes:
• Professional degree in architecture
• One to three years of relevant professional experience
• Portfolio that demonstrates excellence in design thinking
• At least 6 months of professional Revit experience
• Attention to detail and a thirst to understand how buildings go together
• Self-motivated and able to problem-solve independently
• Accountable and results-oriented
• Healthcare project experience
• Knowledge of sustainable design practices
How to apply:
Complete online application and submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio here: http://www.boulderassociates.com/firm/careers/
Thank you for your interest in our firm!