Our Northern California team is looking to hire talented, creative, and driven individuals to join our growing team!
NELSON has joined operations with San Jose based AAI Design, a full-service strategic planning, interior design, and architecture firm. Because of the partnership, we have not only increased our regional presence, but we have exponentially increased our focus on innovative design. Thus, we are seeking multiple additions to our team including a Project Manager!
The Project Manager will be responsible for corporate and re-positioning projects of varying size and scope.
- Develop fee proposals and project schedules in response to RFP’s and other opportunities
- Nurture and grow existing client book of business
- Execute contracts with outside consultants and clients for services
- Establish and communicate project expectations for achieving client satisfaction and overseeing the project team responsible for attaining them
- Oversee and participate in the design and project delivery process as necessary
- Manage multiple aspects of client, team and project coordination
- Develop and monitor project schedules and budgets
- Ensure that design reviews occur at the designated project stage
- Enhance the work and careers of Teammates through continuous training, support and mentoring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Architecture/Design profession
- AutoCAD skills required. Revit skills preferred
- Architectural license and/or LEED AP a plus
NELSON is a global architecture, design, and consulting services firm with offices located across the country. With a client list featuring 40% of Fortune 100 and 500 companies, NELSON is one of the Zweig Group’s “2015 Hot Firms” and in the top ten of Interior Design Magazine’s Design Giants. For more information on NELSON, please visit our website at www.nelsononline.com.
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.