From ‘Concept to Completion’, Parkway Construction & Associates provides complete turn-key construction services and architectural design to clients nationwide.
The primary function of an Architect at Parkway Construction & Associates is to provide our clients with exceptional architectural services that blend the expertise of the construction knowledge with design. The projects will be formatted in a “Design-Build” scenario using BIM software (Revit), so the client can better understand the project during the design phases. Our Architects bring the architecture and construction worlds together to achieve a unified team approach to building projects.
Typical Duties Include the ability to:
* Design presentation drawings using 3D graphics (Revit)
* Produce construction documents that will be the most accurate in the industry
* Coordinate with consultants, and team members
* Review shop drawings, project submittals, etc., as required
* Achieve code review and compliance with local authorities
Typical Project Types:
• Club Houses
We are looking for someone who takes ownership of their projects, is comfortable making timely decisions, and can work within a team but with a lot of autonomy. Must have attention to detail and care about quality, and getting projects completed on time.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply…. and promise to keep your candidacy in the strictest confidence.
Don’t have a resume but curious about this opportunity? That’s ok! Send me an email or link to your linkedin profile.
What we offer
• Great work environment and work-life balance
• Opportunity for growth and development
• Competitive Salary +
• Benefits: Health, dental, vision, etc
*** this opportunity is based in Dallas TX
* Strong experience in producing structural drawings for commercial building designs using REVIT. ** Preferred experience would be commercial structures such as restaurants, retail and schools.
* Degree in Architecture with a minimum of 3 -5 years experience in an architectural firm
* Proficient with CADD, BIM, and Office software programs with ability to produce drawings, reports and presentations as required. Experience working specifically with Revit is a must
* Ability to work well under pressure; juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly * Self motivated and quality driven
From “Concept to Completion”, Parkway provides complete turn-key commercial construction services and architectural design to clients nationwide. Parkway’s culture is driven by our core values of Integrity, Trust, and Respect. Ranked, again, in ENR’s Top 400 Contractors, Parkway continues to grow by building partnerships with our customers, delivering excellent solutions, and developing excellent... people. Parkway is a national General Contractor and Architectural firm, licensed and experienced in 49 states. The benefit to our clients is our ability to offer a single point of contact as they expand "Coast to Coast". With over 85% repeat business and a client list ranging from owner operated facilities to Fortune 100 companies, our portfolio of over 35 years is our best testimony. Please check us out at www.parkwayconstruction.com.We offer a competitive salary with bonus program, benefits package, paid vacation, and a casual work environment. EOE Only candidates called for an interview will receive a response. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.