Mark J Leonardi Architect PA is seeking dedicated Designer/Architect.
MJLA is a small, progressive firm focusing on innovative, modern residential design. Throughout the evolution of our practice, we have maintained an excellent reputation for high design standards, refined details, unique use of materials, accurate documentation and exacting project management throughout construction. We are currently interviewing and seeking an Architect who is ambitious, self-motivated and shares these attitudes about the profession.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Architecture
- Strong conceptual and design skills with the ability of representing and presenting their ideas clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working with clients.
- Well organized and willing to learn and adopt established procedures and methods of documentation used within the firm.
- 5-7 years post-graduate experience in a design oriented architectural firm.
- Fluency in AutoCad is critical. Three dimensional rendering knowledge, such as SketchUp, V-Ray or Rhino are important but not mandatory for consideration.
- Ability to perform in a self-directed, self-motivated manner and be comfortable and confident in producing drawings representing all aspects of the architectural design process. Experience in the selection of appropriate building materials / finishes and their detailing requirements throughout the construction document phase are paramount.
This position offers a great opportunity to grow with the firm over the coming years. Salary is commensurate with skills / experience.
Respond via email with Resume AND Portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications submitted without Portfolio will not be considered.
About Mark J. Leonardi Architect PA
Since its inception more than twenty years ago, the office of MJLA has been driven by the pursuit of relevant architectural design. Throughout these years, the firm has maintained an excellent reputation for high design standards, refined details, unique use of materials, accurate documentation and exacting project management throughout construction.