i/A is seeking qualified applicants for a new, full-time, Construction Administrator position...
Responsibilities will include:
• Project Construction Observation
• Quality control and technical review of construction documents
• Construction Administration services
• May require periodic travel throughout Kentucky and neighboring states
• Shop Drawing review, responding to Contractor RFIs
• Review/approval of Contractor pay applications
Health/Dental insurance, Employee IRA plan, company car, paid time off, an office full of fun and family-oriented team members
• Minimum 10 years of experience
• Accredited Architectural Degree, Architectural Construction degree, or Building Construction degree preferred
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have experience with and knowledge of current trends in industry software and processes for project delivery, project management, and construction administration (CA).
• Extensive experience in CA required with a wide range of knowledge in building systems, building codes, and accessibility codes.
• A thorough understanding and knowledge of construction techniques and methods.
• Understanding and knowledge of permit approval processes and the ability to manage projects through all construction phases.
• Must possess the ability to work well with others and coordinator with all project team members
• Must be detail orientated, efficient, and passionate about construction administration.
Additional Salary Information: Salary will be determined by the qualifications of the applicant.
About integrity/Architecture, PLLC
Integrity is more than a word, it’s an idea and a lifestyle. Integrity forms the foundation of our business strategy, guides the work we do, and the manner in which we do it. In choosing to name our firm integrity, we choose to hold ourselves accountable. We have no hidden agenda, no patience for drama, and no interest in inflating our own egos. We have one goal in mind and we pursue it relentlessly: Exceed our clients’ expectations – every time.We believe that transparency with our clients builds trust; trust builds relationships, and those relationships build projects. We believe quality should be the standard and not the exception. We believe communication is key, and efficiency depends on it. We believe in delivery – we don’t make promises we can’t keep. But above all, we believe in working with passion.We believe in working with integrity