Unique PARTNERSHIP/OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY with our Architectural Firm
RAL Architecture and Design
March 29, 2018
230 Market St.
Full Time - Experienced
Our Firm is a well established (30 year) General Architectural Practice located in an attractive historic central Pa. community. A few hours drive from NYC, Philly, DC, and shore points.
We are Revit based, with a strong book of work and long standing client relationships with an interesting, diverse range of project types. (75% repeat clientele)
We seek an experienced Project Designer/Project Manager to join our Firm as a rising Partner/Owner. A fast track toward Partnership, or direct purchase and Firm Ownership options available. Flexible Ownership transition terms offered to the qualified candidate and the Firm's Principal will stay on to support an Ownership transition.
The selected Partner/Owner/Project Manager will:
* Be introduced to the full operation, resources and opportunities of the Firm
* Be introduced to our long standing client base, and ongoing works in progress
* Be introduced to our in house staff, consultants and industry contacts
*Be introduced to our in house resources, systems, data bases, software, IT gear, and methods & procedures, all as required for the continued successful operation of the Firm.
* Lead project delivery from initial client contact, proposal preparation, job scheduling thru completion
* Develop creative design solutions using , 3-D Revit modeling, and sketch work
* Meet and work directly with our clientele, including proposal writing and initial project programming
* Prepare Revit based, Design Development work, and Construction Documents, B/N, and CA skill work skill areas.
* Participate on-site during construction with the leadership and training of the Firms’ Principal to the extent required.
* Lead team work within the office with fellow professional staff, and possess the motivation and interest required to utilize, appreciate, and benefit from the resources, tools, clientel base and information we have available.
*The successful candidate will need to work well with others, be reliable and efficient with time management and must have workable skills using Revit, Excel, Word, Internet sourcing, and be familiar with all basic services in our profession and the overall project delivery process.
Education, Registration Experience:
*Bachelor level degree in Architecture, (min.), or equivalent experience. Professional Registration, (or approaching NCARB testing) NCARB file.
* 4 years plus of Architectural experience, preferably small/mid office experience, diverse project types, with the ability to respond to deadlines and handle a few projects independently, or in collaboration with other staff.
* Must be proficient in Sketchup, Auto CAD, Revit, 3D modeling software, Adobe Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite.
* Must enjoy our great profession, appreciate and enjoy the work we do and the clientele we serve.
About RAL Architecture and Design
We have a broad and diverse range of professional employees. In addition to our Principal Architect, our team includes Project Managers and Drafters along with administrative staff support. We employ a team approach. Mr. Lack, as Principal Architect, leads every project and is assisted by the Project Manager and the Drafting team to accomplish the desired results.
At RAL Architecture + Design, Inc. we bring a tried and true management approach and fresh, innovative thinking to each project. Whether we are designing a building from the ground up, renovating an existing structure or planning an interior space, our aim is to always respond to our clients and guide the project.