Are you tired of commuting into the city but still want to be exposed to high-profile, large scale, challenging architectural projects? Northern NJ Mid-Sized Architecture firm that provides government, retail, commercial, multi-family, and transportation design projects has immediate staff positions open for qualified candidates with a minimum of 5 years U.S. experience. (Revit and AutoCad experience is required). Staff members work closely with principals on each project from schematic design thru construction administration. Real responsibility is available for motivated individuals. We are a dynamic firm with a commitment to employee growth.
Please reply with the following:
* Cover letter in the body of your email
* Attached resume in Pdf format
* Work samples/portfolio attached in Pdf format (under 7mb) please include samples of the best rendering and construction documents that you have produced.
* Salary requirements
* Revit and AutoCAD experience is a must, Sketch up or other 3d programs a plus.
* BArch, MArch or BFA in Architecture required
* Registration not required, but a plus
* 5-10 years post-graduate professional experience
* Experience in Commercial Building Design, Construction Documents and CA experience.
* Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook.
* Project management experience helpful.
* Strong expertise in working drawings and technical details
* Ability to handle fast-paced projects and deadlines
* Be legally allowed to seek employment in the US.
* Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
Additional Salary Information: TBD - based on experience