Grimm + Parker Architects has an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented Business Manager.
Responsibilities may include:
· Cost accounting: tracking costs back to underlying activities.
· Match credit card charges to statements
· Complete weekly AR and AP reports
· Interact with: management, finance/admin team & architectural staff
· Reconcile credit card charges
· Run expense reports and verify charges against receipts
· Maintain various reports, company logs, records and files
· Update consultant and client agreements and edits into internal system
· Other accounting and business office responsibilities as position evolves
This position is in the DC Metro area, based out of our suburban Maryland office in the Calverton Business Park.
Visit our website, www.grimmandparker.com, JoinUs page, to apply.
· 5-10+ years recent work-related experience in accounting and business
· Bachelor's Degree/CPA preferred or currently pursuing either
· An equivalent combination of education/experience may be considered.
· Knowledge of accounting practices and processes
· Excellent verbal, written and editing skills
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure, highly accurate
· Proven dependability, possess sound judgment
· Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, Deltek experience a plus
· Ability to work independently and as a team member
· Experience in an architectural firm or professional services firm preferred