We are looking for a detailed-oriented, experienced roof and building envelope architect to join our company. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, evaluating, and manipulating designs to meet the needs of our clientele.
- Design replacement roofing systems for existing buildings
- Adhere to all applicable building codes and industry standards in design
- Communicate with construction professionals regarding specific project details
- Oversee and manage design production staff
- Conduct job meetings when required with construction professionals and client representatives
- Write construction documents, detailing instructions for contractors
- Travel to project sites for design measurements and to make periodic site visits during construction
- Architecture degree
- Licensed to practice architecture in New Jersey. Reciprocity in Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware is a plus.
- Prior experience as an architect
Additional Salary Information: Salary is dependent upon experience, particularly roof consulting experience. Salary will be negotiated with Owner, with the possibility of ownership interest in firm, if interested.
About ARMM Associates, Inc.
ARMM Associates performs building envelope evaluations and designs, as well as construction monitoring services.