We are expanding into the Dallas area with the opening of our new office in the design district.
Our Dallas office location is seeking a talented Designer to join the team.
• Assists in the preparation of building designs and plans using computer assisted design software and equipment such as AutoCAD and Revit, Sketchup, and Adobe Photoshop.
• Prepares scale drawings, models, and construction documents for building contractors, owners/clients, and for internal use.
• May assist in the preparation of Presentation drawings, Design Analysis, and various studies and reports.
• Professional degree from an accredited program.
• 3 - 8 years of architectural design work experience required
• Architectural Registration desired or clarity of path to achieve registration required.
• Ability to understand and interpret construction drawings
• Ability to communicate the appropriate design intent both graphically and in written form
• Ability to effectively coordinate with internal engineering team members
• Knowledgeable of CAD and/or BIM and other drafting and presentation tools.
About James R Childers Architect Inc
James R. Childers Architect, Inc. is a design-oriented architectural firm specializing in the healthcare field. They have over 25 years of experience creating distinctively beautiful yet functional works of architecture in the Arkansas / Oklahoma region. A 100% Indian owned and certified business, we pride ourselves in developing quality healthcare facilities for American Indian communities and healthcare institutions within the region.