Architectural Concepts Inc., specializing in the design and development of Senior Housing Communities and Health Care Facilities throughout the country, is seeking an Intermediate Level Construction Administrator to work in a fast paced team oriented environment. The office is located in Largo, just west of Tampa. Statewide travel and some regional travel is required. The ability to analyze and recognize the importance of Life Safety and Code Issues is crucial. Standard benefit package included.
* Becoming the Firm's liaison with Owners and Developers and Maintaining favorable relationships with Clients, Contractors and other Team Members
* Interface with Client, ACI Team Members, Team Consultants and Contractors
* In depth understanding of Contract Document Drawings and Specifications
* Site Observations and Job Site Meetings
* Manage the Submittal and RFI Process with the Contractor
* Review and Processing of Construction Change Orders and Pay Apps
* Participate in the Resolution of Construction Issues
* Perform the Punch List and Close Out Process
* Possess strong CAD Drafting Skills
* Knowledge of Building Codes and Construction Standards
About Architectural Concepts Inc
Architectural Concepts, Inc. (ACI) specializes in the design and development of Senior Housing Communities and Health Care Facilities across the country. Our office located in Largo, Florida.
Architecture is paramount to the success of the project. While architecture in itself does not guarantee its success, it does bring your dream closer to reality. Architecture is an art form profession, as well as a service industry. Today’s architect must use these ideals and incorporate: the client’s programmatic requirements, the client’s budget, the requirements of the marketplace through aesthetic and functional needs, and the costs of materials and maintenance of structural components.
At ACI, these elements can be brought together and a project developed...beautifully!
It takes a team effort. ACI brings one of the best design teams possible to the table. A successful project requires a developer with a need, a design group willing to work through a concept, and a general contractor with a team attitude.