ATL Architects has an immediate opening for a Project Architect in Norcross, Georgia office. The successful candidate has 8+ year experiences in Residential, hotel and the demonstrated ability to support the project team by preparing the design, documents, and taking responsibility for small and medium-sized project work as directed.
* Bachelor’s degree in Architecture. Master’s degree preferred.
* Licensed Architect with current registration in Georgia required.
* AutoCAD/REVIT proficiency required
* 8+ years of professional architectural experience
* Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems.
* Advanced knowledge of residential and mix-use building construction types.
* Advanced knowledge of building codes and ability to research and apply/incorporate into technical documents.
* Strong knowledge of residential design, trends, construction methodology, material application, and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
* Submittal Review, RFI research, and responses
* Coordinate project documents through all phases of design
* Assist in proposal/ marketing efforts
* Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
* Collaborate with other team members as required to meet project objectives
Please submit your letter of interest, along with your resume and a pdf sample of work to
About Power-Build Construction
PowerBuild Construction is a licensed construction company mainly engaged in property construction, maintenance, renovation and construction-related services. As a licensed General Contractor and Utility Contractor in Georgia, PowerBuild is committed to providing a full set of property solutions from architectural consulting, valuation, contracting, construction to delivery and property maintenance. PowerBuild accepts construction projects that include high-rise hotels, office buildings, commercial buildings, apartments, townhomes, single-family homes, warehouses and other types of property. With 20 professional architects and construction managers, PowerBuild has become the most trusted construction company in the Atlanta area. PowerBuild is currently undertaking eleven projects with a total construction cost of nearly two hundred million dollars and a total gross floor area of nearly one million square feet.