Leads, develops and provides architectural | interior design and project management on moderately complex to complex renovations, reconfigurations and construction projects with multi-million-dollar Capital funding. Manages the project from programming, pre-design, planning, design, bidding, construction and acceptance. Provides input for District’s short and long-term master planning for space usage and facilities resources. Participates in the development and maintenance of District construction standards, including materials, assemblies and building systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, or related field, AND
• Five (5) years progressively more responsible experience as a Licensed Architect, with three (3) of those years in a supervisor or project manager capacity
License or Certification:
Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
• Licensed Architect in the State of Washington; or, eligible for licensure in Washington by comity and obtainment of license within six (6) months of commencing employment.
• Working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and Local building codes and regulations, including Americans with Disabilities Act, fire and life safety requirements.
• Experience with design, construction and project management of public works projects.
• Working knowledge of complex building systems, construction techniques and materials.
• Proficiency with computer aided design software, AutoCAD preferred.
To Apply: Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume at https://careers.snopud.com/ by 11:59 p.m. June 11, 2019. A full job description is available on the website.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER OF MINORITIES, WOMEN, DISABLED AND VETERANS
Internal Number: 10085
About Snohomish County PUD
We are the Nation's 12th largest public utility, serving over 350,000 electric customers and 20,000 water customers with a work force of over 1,000. Our service territory covers over 2,200 square miles, including all of Snohomish County and Camano Island and is located just north of Seattle.