Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking an Experienced Intern Architect with a passion for high quality design and a positive, collaborative work style, for our growing Healthcare Studio in our Durham, NC Office located in the American Tobacco Historic District.
The individual selected for this opportunity will be working with regional healthcare clients on projects of varying size and scope, with the opportunity to work with a team dedicated to advancing breakthrough ideas through design. The types of projects can cover the full spectrum of healthcare related facilities – Acute Care Hospitals, Specialty Centers, ASC’s and Clinics. This position will require a team member that leads with a positive attitude and has the capacity to thrive in a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial environment.
- Providing design support documentation as part of teams working on a variety of healthcare projects ranging from individual clinic upfits to large hospital campus renovation and addition projects;
- Supporting planning, schematic design, design development and construction document teams; and learning about construction practices on project sites.
Requirements: Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from an accredited university;
- 3-6 years of professional work experience;
- On the path to licensure.
- Solid design and production skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills:
- Extraordinary computer skills (strong Revit experience required, rendering programs such as SketchUp, and programs used to prepare presentation documents such as PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.), as well as the ability to do hand sketching;
- Self-motivation and a desire to learn about all aspects of Architecture.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on everyone around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a resume and portfolio/work samples to: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=e692230d-efce-4416-bce4-63977190358c&sourceId=777e38e8-1493-481f-b807-92d477993eca
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or a member of our HR Team.
Internal Number: Int Arch DUR
About LITTLE DIVERSIFIED ARCHITECTURAL CO
Little, nationally and locally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For”, is dedicated to enhancing client performance by orchestrating the right mix of expertise, creativity and innovation to deliver results beyond architecture.
Over 400 employees internationally specialize in a variety of market types, including Community (Civic, College & University, Schools, Justice), Healthcare, Retail (Brand Experience, Supermarket/Hypermarkets, Service Retail (including banks), and Corporate Rollout) and Workplace (Interiors, Mission Critical and Office), and deliver results beyond architecture through a complete array of diversified architectural Consulting Services such as:
• Interior Architecture
• Land Development Services
• Branded Environments
• FM Strategies (Facilities Planning and Space Management Consulting)
• Building Technology Applications
• Skyscraper Services (Computer Animation and Internet Application Services)
Originally started in Charlotte, NC, Little has locations in Newport Beach, CA; Orlando, FL; Durham, NC; Washington, DC; and Beijing, China.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun... to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at: www.littlespeakeasy.com.