We are in immediate need of a qualified individual, part-time.
If you know of someone, please forward.
Job description :
Independent, hard-working, resourceful individual needed to assist a small but growing San Francisco architecture office with administrative work to include :
• preparation of plans and interior elevations according to level of experience ;
• completion and filing (in-person or via email) of various planning and building dept. applications for San Francisco remodel projects. some knowledge of the application / review / permitting process helpful but not required ;
• occasional recording of documents at San Francisco city hall ;
• some research at the SF Library, assessor’s office, or building dept. for preparation of property histories ;
• picking up plans from our blueprinter and submitting to city offices or job sites ;
• over-the-counter review of plans at city departments, as needed ;
• occasional picking up and dropping off of material samples ;
• monitoring of filed applications with the planning or building depts. (via website) and email / phone call follow-up with city staff ;
• occasional attendance at job site meetings and preparation of meeting notes ;
• assistance with an occasional photo shoot ;
• website updating, if possible.
Must have own computer, cell phone, transportation, and be technically savvy. This will be independent contractor (1099) work, with pay to start between $25-30 per hour depending on experience and qualifications. Please email resume / inquiry to Andy Rodgers - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telecommuting is allowed.
Additional Salary Information: this is for independent contract (1099) work
About Rodgers Architecture
Small architecture office in South Park, San Francisco, with a focus on carefully designed residential remodel projects, mostly all in the city with some work in Marin County. We strive for a modern aesthetic and incorporate sustainable elements as possible. Our Eureka Street remodel will be on the SF AIA home tour this year, September 21st.
BACK TO TOP
AIA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else AIA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at AIA Career Center.