CSRS, Inc. has been leveraging innovation and leadership to improve and revitalize our communities for more than 40 years. With a culture of creative thinking –and our background in engineering and architecture – we bring the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to deliver a successful project every time. Established in 1978, CSRS is a leader in the delivery of infrastructure and facilities serving public and private organizations across the southeast.
CSRS is currently seeking a talented and highly motivated professional to serve as an Architect Intern II.
Summary of Essential Job Function
· Work with Architectural Project Managers to administer projects with an understanding of zoning ordinances, building codes, and accessibility codes.
· Produce Construction Documents and coordinate with engineers and vendors. This requires collaboration with Project Managers to ensure that quality assurance and quality control standards are met.
· Deliver projects in alignment with our Client’s professional and technical standards.
· Work autonomously, as well as participate in a highly collaborative team environment
· Consistently meet milestones and deadlines.
· Communicate effectively and appropriately with team members, consultants and clients.
· Maintain a high level of performance in a fast-paced environment, adapting to and overcoming changing priorities and deadlines.
· Exhibit exceptional standards for quality and a strong attention to detail.
· Balance project demands for multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting, and exceeding expectations.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited College or University.
· 1 to 4 years of professional experience.
· Architectural experience in food service, retail and corporate prototypes is preferred.
· Pursuing Licensure to become a Licensed Architect.
· Some experience with construction document production and familiarity with building and accessibility codes.
· Thorough working knowledge of Autodesk Revit and a familiarity with AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong leadership, client management and project coordination potential.
· Ability to cultivate relationships, both inside and out of the office
· Professional drive, passion and self-direction
CSRS offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes; competitive salaries, bonuses, 401k, as well as, premium medical, dental and vision plans. CSRS also offers 100% Employer paid medical premiums, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability. We hold an Annual Crawfish Boil, Holiday Employee Recognition Luncheon and a Holiday Party for all employees.
What makes CSRS a great choice?
· Baton Rouge, Louisiana Business Report 2016 Company of the Year
· The chance to work on iconic projects
· Competitive salary and performance bonuses
· Professional development training
· Company funded retirement plan
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Paid membership to approved social and professional organizations.
· Paid travel and registration for approved social and professional organizations.
Visit www.csrsinc.com for additional details highlighting why now is an exciting time to be a part of our team!
CSRS Inc. uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify Opens in New Window
Internal Number: 1151
About CSRS, Inc.
Since 1978, CSRS, Inc. has been dedicated to providing the highest level of professional services to a local, regional, and national client base. While our areas of expertise are diverse, our core services include:
CSRS corporate office is located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and
currently holds professional registration in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas.