Under direct supervision, perform basic level support activities; receive specific instruction regarding required tasks and results expected. For training and development purposes, this may include assignments of a higher level. Conduct oneself in accordance with RM Creative’s mission, vision, and values.
• Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, provide architectural support to the Project Architect / Project Interior Designer / Project Designer in the design, research, selection, coordination, and detailing of architectural systems.
• Produce Revit models under the guidance of the Project Architect / Project Interior Designer / Designer or the Project Manager.
• Participate in the architectural design process in a support role, including preparation of presentation materials utilizing Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or Bluebeam.
• Through all design phases, participate in the development of architectural documents such as plans, elevations, wall sections, details, and schedules.
• Attend project team meetings, client meetings, and presentations as necessary and document meeting discussion.
• Assist with project site documentation including physical walk-throughs during design phases.
• Assist with contract administration tasks which may include a physical walk-through of the construction site.
• Architecture license not required
• Competency with Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
• Basic understanding of relevant software, architectural design, and architectural documentation.
• Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
• Strong task organization and time management skills; ability to assist with multiple projects.
About R M Creative, Inc.
R M Creative is a Pittsburgh-based architecture and interior design firm with a 25 year history focused on design excellence and innovation.