Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking an Junior Medical Planner a positive, collaborative work style, for Healthcare Studio in our Durham, NC office located in the American Tobacco District.
- Providing design support documentation as part of teams working on a variety of healthcare projects ranging from individual clinic upfits to large hospital campus renovation and addition projects;
- Supporting planning, schematic design, design development and construction document teams; and learning about construction practices on project sites.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture; Healthcare planning degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with a healthcare design and planning background;
Knowledge of current healthcare planning and programming concepts including patient safety and evidence-based design principles
Knowledge of guidelines for design and construction of healthcare facilities
Strong knowledge of architectural building systems, building codes and accessibility guidelines
Solid design and production skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills:
- Extraordinary computer skills (Revit, rendering programs such as SketchUp, and programs used to prepare presentation documents such as PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.), as well as the ability to do hand sketching;
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. We are committed to creating a better world through sustainable, resilient & regenerative design and we welcome people with similar experience and/or passions. To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio for review to: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=beece669-eb91-407b-b40f-4af1a055d693&sourceId=777e38e8-1493-481f-b807-92d477993eca
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact email@example.com or a member of our HR Team.
Internal Number: Jr. Medical Planner
About Little Diversified Architectural Consulting Inc.
Little, nationally and locally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For”, is dedicated to enhancing client performance by orchestrating the right mix of expertise, creativity and innovation to deliver results beyond architecture.
Over 400 employees internationally specialize in a variety of market types, including Community (Civic, College & University, Schools, Justice), Healthcare, Retail (Brand Experience, Supermarket/Hypermarkets, Service Retail (including banks), and Corporate Rollout) and Workplace (Interiors, Mission Critical and Office), and deliver results beyond architecture through a complete array of diversified architectural Consulting Services such as:
• Interior Architecture
• Land Development Services
• Branded Environments
• FM Strategies (Facilities Planning and Space Management Consulting)
• Building Technology Applications
• Skyscraper Services (Computer Animation and Internet Application Services)
Originally started in Charlotte, NC, Little has locations in Newport Beach, CA; Orlando, FL; Durham, NC; Washington, DC; and Beijing, China.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun... to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at: www.littlespeakeasy.com.