Daniel Beck Architecture llc is seeking an individual to join the team as an Architectural Staff Level I or Level II. The position involves working with the Principal Architect to produce high-quality documents and drawings in all phases of design - From initial concepts to final construction drawings and everything in between. The firm's focus is on high-end residential projects with a bit of historic renovation work mixed in for good measure.
To best execute in the position, an applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic with a desire for continual improvement
- A high degree of proficiency with AutoDesk Revit
- Some knowledge of construction, preferably residential construction techniques
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Architecture
- The ability to think and visualize in 3D
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
To be considered for the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following in a single pdf document that is less than 5mb.
A resume, four pages of work examples, and three references.
DBA llc offers competitive pay and benefits.
With the advent of technologies such as zoom, dropbox, etc - This position can potentially be work from home/remote for a qualified candidate.
About Daniel Beck Architecture LLC
Daniel Beck Architecture is a full-service Architecture firm based in Charleston, South Carolina. The studio specializes in bespoke Residential Architecture and Historic Renovations for discerning clients. Combining the traditional design skills of sketching, drawing, and drafting with cutting-edge technology, such as BIM and Virtual Reality, Daniel Beck Architecture is a modern-day firm rooted in tradition.