We are seeking a self-motivated, disciplined Project Manager to join our team, ideally with at least 10 years of experience in the multifamily market.
· Proven experience managing large housing projects of construction types IA, IIIA, VA
· High-quality design and construction documentation skills.
· Mixed-use Construction Administration experience.
· Experience with REVIT, or a strong desire to learn.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· An enthusiasm for teamwork supported by effective leadership skills.
· A passion for sustainable, mixed-use, and multi-family residential design.
· A creative work environment with exceptional colleagues
· Opportunity to work on inspiring projects that have a real impact on our urban environment
· A diversity of project scales, roles, and responsibilities
· Opportunity for career growth into firm leadership.
About the firm
Runberg Architecture Group is an award-winning, creative and collaborative studio environment that focuses on innovative mixed-use development, including affordable housing, apartments, and senior housing across the western United States. The firm portfolio of work ranges from intimate structures to larger complex urban city blocks. We are committed to sustainable practice, social responsibility, and pride in our community.
The Runberg Team
We value great colleagues with whom we can collaborate to create innovative and beautiful housing for the urban environment. Our firm has a horizontal structure which affords everyone an opportunity to contribute to the design process at all levels of experience. We avoid developing staff with limited skill sets; rather, we strive to be “well-rounded” architects – those passionate about design, with skills rooted in practical experience, who constantly strive for technical excellence. If you have the mindset that no task is too big or too small, and you have a strong desire to learn and excel in all aspects of architectural practice, our team would be a great fit for you!
Benefits include: health insurance, fully-subsidized commuter passes (ORCA cards), generous PTO package, 401(k) enrollment and employer matching, profit sharing, and assistance with continuing education. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
No phone calls or drop-ins, please. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In addition to Revit, we use the usual array of software programs to complete our work. Successful candidates will either hold or be working to attain professional architectural registration and LEED accreditation.
About Runberg Architecture Group
Runberg Architecture Group is an award-winning, creative and collaborative studio environment that focuses on innovative mixed-use development including apartments, affordable housing, student and senior housing, and adaptive reuse across the western United States.