• Prepare project specifications for projects varying in complexity and type, Working with project managers to assist.
• Develop, maintain, and update master specifications working with specification writers from Page.
• Coordinate the project specifications with consultant team specifications
• Schedule and manage specification writing workload to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Assist project teams with the research, evaluation, and selection of building products/systems, material applications, and methods of construction
• Stay current with the latest industry trends by proactively researching materials, systems & applications, as well as maintain relationships with product manufacturers and industry experts to confirm the technical accuracy of the project specifications
• Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management
• 10-15 years of experience in the design and construction industry
• Experience in Specifications Writing
• A CSI Certified Construction Specifier (CCS) is preferred
• Ability to interpret and communicate requirements for material, products and workmanship
• Exceptional judgement and detail oriented
• E-Spec familiarity is preferred
Internal Number: 2021-1648
About Page Southerland Page
At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We're actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, Mexico City, Phoenix, San Francisco and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world.
Our firm started as a partnership between two brothers in 1898, and consecutive generations of successful leadership continue to guide its evolution and expansion. Our 600-plus employees deliver the following services around the world:
Branding / Graphics
Lab Design / Planning
Planning / Urban Design
Strategies / Analytics
While we work on a variety of projects, our focus is on seven core markets:
Civic / Government
Corporate / Commercial
Housing / Hospitality
Science / Technology
Our Core Values: Creativity, Collaboration and Commitment
We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people's backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the... delivery of our services, we've become - and remain - a vital and respected firm.
At Page, we're all owners. We own the vision, we own the work and we're owners in the firm through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Owning stock in Page means you get returns on the hard work you invest in the firm. It helps better prepare you for your retirement and helps better prepare the firm to pass its successes to the next generation.
We're seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Do we have an opportunity you're interested in today? Or, if you prefer, you can simply submit your resume for general consideration.
At Page, we offer a wide variety of benefits to include healthcare, paid time off, retirement savings plan, and reimbursement for professional development.
Page is an EOE/AA/VET/IWD employer and subscribes to E-Verify.