Little, nationally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” and one of the nation’s most progressive design firms, is seeking a SeniorProject Architect with a passion impacting lives, for high quality healthcare design and a positive, collaborative work style, for our expanding Healthcare Studio in our Orlando Office.
The individual selected for this opportunity will be working with regional and national healthcare clients on projects of varying size and scope, with the opportunity to work with a team dedicated to advancing breakthrough ideas through design. The types of projects can cover the full spectrum of healthcare related facilities – Acute Care/specialty centers and clinics. This position will require a team member that leads with a positive attitude and has the capacity to thrive in a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial environment.
- Lead the preparation of documents by the design team for obtaining all required state and local permits. Lead execution of subsequent agency reviews;
- Lead the coordination of the design team;
- Lead the coordination of internal and external consultants;
- Lead the coordination of medical equipment and building systems;
- Apply problem solving skills in coordination with contractors, designers, consultants, clients and end users;
- Manage the preparation of specifications;
- Provide construction administration services;
- Provide quality control; and
- Mentor other team members in their development.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 12+ years of hands-on experience with Acute Care design and documentation;
- Architectural license required;
- Strong Autodesk Revit proficiency;
- Thorough knowledge of architectural design, detailing, codes, and building material characteristics;
- Thorough understanding of industry standards and building codes, including MEP design and medical equipment requirements;
- Ability to collaborate with multiple team members, consultant groups and stakeholders;
- Ability to understand the client and various stakeholders’ vision and key factors for project success;
- Ability to travel as projects require;
- High level of leadership skills, as well as clear and effective communication skills; and
- AHCA experience preferred.
Our culture is energetic, curious, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities. We are committed to creating a better world through sustainable, resilient & regenerative design and we welcome people with similar experience and/or passions. To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at www.littlespeakeasy.com.
Internal Number: Sr. PA, HLC
Little, nationally and locally recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For”, is dedicated to enhancing client performance by orchestrating the right mix of expertise, creativity and innovation to deliver results beyond architecture.
Over 400 employees internationally specialize in a variety of market types, including Community (Civic, College & University, Schools, Justice), Healthcare, Retail (Brand Experience, Supermarket/Hypermarkets, Service Retail (including banks), and Corporate Rollout) and Workplace (Interiors, Mission Critical and Office), and deliver results beyond architecture through a complete array of diversified architectural Consulting Services such as:
• Interior Architecture
• Land Development Services
• Branded Environments
• FM Strategies (Facilities Planning and Space Management Consulting)
• Building Technology Applications
• Skyscraper Services (Computer Animation and Internet Application Services)
Originally started in Charlotte, NC, Little has locations in Newport Beach, CA; Orlando, FL; Durham, NC; Washington, DC; and Beijing, China.
Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open. We value people who are fun... to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them. We are proud to offer outstanding benefits, compensation, and growth opportunities.
To learn more about Little, please visit us at www.littleonline.com or check out our blog at: www.littlespeakeasy.com.