As the leading design/build firm for high-end residential and resort architecture in the Florida Keys, we are seeking for the right individual with experience, knowledge, and passion. We have an immediate need for a Architectural Draftsperson to join our architectural design department on our award winning projects.
Desired Skills and Experience · Degree in architecture from an accredited school is preferred
· Technical degree from a recognized trade school will be considered
· 5 + years of direct hands on experience in producing construction documents in an architecture office.
· Proficient in current versions of AutoCAD Architecture 2009 or higher, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and Revit BIM software.
· Ability to actively engage in technical conversations with design staff, ownership, and consultants.
· High level of efficiency, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
· Successful candidate should be able to produce construction documents from conceptual plans and elevation with minimal direct supervision.
· Experience in complex projects, both new construction and renovations.
· Highly experienced in producing construction documents with good knowledge of masonry and wood frame construction and structure.
· Bottom-lined, hard-driving, bright professional who is candid, perceptive, innovative, and takes initiative.
· Completely dedicated t the success of the team including self, peers, and superiors.
· Possess a good working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing components and have the ability to design and document these systems for projects.
· Able to function in conjunction with other professionals in order to develop an entire project from initial concept to completion.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including: ability to articulate ideas, verbally and in writing; personable and outgoing in work relationships, both externally and internally; highly precise, detailed and self organized.
· Have the ability to function within a well organized, yet rigorous and demanding environment.
· Must be able effectively prioritize daily work in order to meet deadlines, and engage supervisors in daily progress towards deadlines.
· Must be able to work on a variety of projects as prioritized by superiors.
About D'Asign Source
D'Asign Source is a full-service design and build firm located in the Florida Keys. Our in-house capabilities include architecture, planning and permitting, interior design, construction, landscape design. From a single-family home to an estate property D'Asign Source is in the business of making dreams come true.