HD Squared Architects, LLC is an MBE/DBE/SBE certified Architecture, Interiors, and Consulting firm with offices in Cheverly and Annapolis, MD. We build projects with a purpose and we are passionate about the environment. Though most of our projects are residential, we have a growing number of commercial, hospitality, mixed-use, and multi-family projects as our time and capacity allow.
We are seeking a production-oriented team member with a minimum of five (5) years' experience. This position will work under the supervision of the Principal Architect on all aspects of project delivery. This role provides expansive exposure to the multifaceted field of architecture as well as key skills in coordinating with engineering disciplines. This job is in our Annapolis office in the vibrant Downtown Annapolis district, just doors from the State House.
· Prepare architecture design based on client’s needs and wants with a sustainable focus
· Participate in all phases of the project from design through construction administration
· Gather design requirements for new construction, alterations, renovation, or repairs
· Site analysis, visits, and project research as needed
· Capability to be client-facing through meetings, communication, and presentations
· Ability to manage to work on 3-5 concurrent projects at variable stages of design
· Capacity to present updated project status on weekly basis with team
· Transfer rough schematic and design development sketches into a presentation format for clients
· Prepare and incorporate code research for the project