Herlong Architects is looking for a Project Architect with 5-10 years experience who enjoys being part of a collaborative team, works well with Clients, and has a strong, self-starting work ethic. The ideal candidate will be creative and experienced in the design and documentation of custom residences, understand the importance of Client and Builder relationships, and enjoy being in an open office environment.
Herlong Architects is a full-service architecture and interiors firm established in 1986 that focuses on high-end residential design. Our work includes current and former projects in coastal South Carolina, across the country and the Caribbean.
Over the past 10 years we have also developed 3 other companies which provide design services for varying demographics: Sandlapper Design Group, Flatfish Island Designs and Interiors by Herlong stand alone as individual design providers, as well as compliment the work we offer through Herlong Architects. All companies operate under one roof, and each employee has the opportunity to work on a wide array of project types throughout any given year.
Our office is located outside of Charleston, SC in the commercial district of Sullivan’s island – a couple of blocks from the beach and adjacent to Poes Tavern, Mex1 Cantina and Home Team BBQ.
**We offer opportunities for flexible schedules, quarterly bonuses and a competitive retirement benefit.
If you would like to inquire about becoming a part of our team, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit our website: http://www.herlongarchitects.com
- Lead team and conduct client meetings
- Design construction documents and project management
- Act as point of contact for all technical issues
- Education Required: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture
- Technical skills: Experience with Revit and/or AutoCAD experience strongly preferred.
- 5-10+ years related experience
- Excellent problem solving skills & strong technical expertise related to design and construction