BDA is seeking an Architect to join our Healthcare Studio in Bethlehem, PA. The ideal candidate for this position will be a highly organized, detail-oriented, self-driven individual looking to grow professionally in a corporate culture whose number one priority is its employees. This position works closely with the Principle-in-Charge to provide exceptional service to our healthcare clients.
At BDA, you will be a vital member of the BDA family who values collaboration, fresh insight and supports a healthy work/life balance.
· Work closely with the Principal-in-Charge (PIC) of the project.
· Capable of designing and running small to medium size healthcare projects from start to finish, under the supervision of the PIC.
· Ability to communicate and coordinate with all members of the design team, especially the client.
· Document preparation and detailing in Revit.
· Specification writing.
· Capable in Bid/ Negotiation and Construction Administrative services
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time.
Commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY: Via our website https://bdaarchitects.com/careers/
Key Skills and Requirements:
· Education – Bachelor of Architecture or Bachelor of Science in Architecture is required
· Experience – 5+ years of Healthcare Design Experience.
· Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
· Interacts well with clients, other disciplines and coworkers in a manner that builds productive relationships.
· Works on multiple projects and collaborates with team members
· Proficient in Revit and Microsoft office, preferred
BDA is an Architectural and Interior Design firm specializing in healthcare and education projects. Since our founding in 1948, we have successfully completed the design of more than $2 billion worth of construction.
We take great pride in our long history of exceptional client service, a claim that is backed up by the fact that, in a typical year, eighty-five to ninety percent of our annual revenues are derived from on-going, repeat clients.
We have two offices - one in Clarks Summit, PA and one in Bethlehem, PA - which gives us the opportunity to reach across Eastern PA and parts of New York and New Jersey.