Join the Allegro Design Co. Team in beautiful Pagosa Springs, CO. We are growing and need your expertise to serve our customers with brilliant design, with family in mind!
If you are a confident, knowledgeable Drafter / Designer who takes initiative, problem-solves, seeks timely input from others, and delivers customer focused designs with a sense of urgency, we would love to have you on our team.
A day in the life
- Analyze architectural and structural design objectives to create preliminary plans and design concepts and renderings for client approval.
- Leverage your expertise in space planning, floor plans, and elevations to create construction-ready architectural and structural documents.
- Collaborate closely with engineers, contractors, project managers and the rest of the tightly knit team to deliver signature Allegro Design plans.
- Communicate with clients in person, by phone, by email, and through formal correspondence. Leverage your expertise in space planning, floor plans, and elevations.
- Create construction-ready architectural and structural documents. Learn to create structural construction documents.
- Extensive knowledge of residential & commercial construction (ongoing)
- Strong working knowledge and experience with drafting systems (2+ yrs. Revit experience)
- Has experience putting together construction drawings (2+ years experience required)
- Ability to think forward in the project process to anticipate possible client needs and potential obstacles
- Bachelor’s, associate’s, or relevant program degree in design or art-related field*
- Portfolio of high-quality work and project samples (for entry-level, an academic portfolio is acceptable)
- Flexible hours. Allegro’s office is open from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Full and part-time positions available.
- Option for staff to set their own schedules between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm Monday through Friday and option to work from home one day per week.
- Generous paid holiday leave in addition to paid time off.
- Paid time off for new parents (paternity, maternity, adoption).
- A menu of healthcare insurance options.
To apply, send an email with your resume and brief answers to the following questions to email@example.com
- What intrigues you most about architecture?
- As a designer and/or drafter, what is your best asset?
- How many years of Revit experience do you have? (Experience with Revit required)
- Describe the initial setup of an architectural project in 4 sentences.
- Are you able to work in Pagosa Springs, CO?
- What hours or schedule would you like to work with us?
- When can you start?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour