The ideal candidate should aspire to run their own firm. They should have extensive experience in various aspects of architectural design, ranging from construction documents and entitlement processing to master plan development as well as the day to day working of running a firm.
Additionally, you will be a team leader, providing guidance and mentorship to our existing staff and making presentation to clients and municipal entities. It will be expected of you to collaborate with them in order to develop and implement strategies that will drive targeted growth.
Our company operates at a fast pace and offers ample opportunities for career advancement. Our projects encompass a wide range of sectors, including healthcare, specialized labs, religious facilities, private educational institutions, and commercial and retail spaces.
1. Provide vision, strategic direction and marketing.
2. Establish strategic goals, target and pursue new business
3. Work directly under the CEO in partnership to develop strategies and client relations
5. Recommend key hires to help build our current team and grow the firm
6. Promote internal and external "Lean Process" improvement.
7. Represent company at community and industry events, professional conferences, meetings and committees, etc.
8. Assist in writing submittals, Proposals, etc.
9. Quality control
10. Marketing new and existing clients.
11. Experience and motivation is the key to your potential growth.
Kluger Architects is located in the Melrose Hill / Korea Town area in the heart of Los Angeles. We are a small firm and very diversified with many years of experience in many types of projects from Commercial, HealthCare, Specialized Labs and Institutional - Private Religious projects in California. Our Clients and employees are focused, motivated and work together in collaboration to succeed in building great projects!